Cisco CCNP Data Center: DCIT
Cisco CCNP Data Center: DCIT
In this instructor led Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) course students will learn the skills required to successfully troubleshoot a data center infrastructure including network, compute platforms, storage network, automation, management and operations.
This course prepares students for the Cisco CCNP Data Center concentration exam – DCIT. Passing this exam along with the CCNP Data Center core exam will earn students the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification.
Exam Number: 300-615 DCIT
Students will learn to:
- Outline the troubleshooting process and highlight which questions to ask
- Describe troubleshooting routing protocols such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP), multicast routing, Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Describe the Cisco UCS architecture, initial setup, tools, and service aids that are available for Cisco UCS troubleshooting and output interpretation
- Describe Cisco UCS configuration and troubleshoot related issues
- Identify tools, protocols, and methods to troubleshoot Cisco ACI
- Identify and resolve issues related to FCoE Initalization Protocol (FIP) and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), including FCoE performance
This course prepares students for the Cisco CCNP Data Center: DCIT exam, which is a concentration exam. This exam, in tandem with the Data Center core exam, will earn students the CCNP Data Center certification.
This instructor-led training course is also meant for:
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Data Center engineers
- Field engineers
- Network manager
None, but we highly recommend that students have:
- Completed the Cisco CCNP Data Center: DCCOR course and/or exam, or have equivalent experience
- Experience with LAN and SAN based on Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS
- Familiarity with Cisco ACI
Routing Protocol Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
- Troubleshooting MP-BGP
- Troubleshooting multicast routing
- Troubleshooting HSRP and VRRP
Troubleshooting layer 2 connectivity on Nexus switches
Troubleshooting VXLAN, EVPN and OTV
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS
Implementing security for Cisco UCS
- Troubleshoot Fibre Channel
- Troubleshoot FCoE Cisco Unified Fabric
Automation in the data center
Working with Datacenter Management and Operations Management and Operations
Implementing AAA and RBAC
Working with firmware upgrades, packages, and interoperability
Troubleshooting network security
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.