Getting to know SDN with
Getting to know SDN with Cisco ACI
In this online training course, students will be provided with a fundamental understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN). This course will focus on Cisco’s approach to SDN in the Data Center and Enterprise Campus environments.
CCNP R&S, CCNA Data Center
Students will learn:
- Learn what SDN networking is
- Know what a Spine/Leaf architecture is
- Understand what APIC and APIC-EM are
- Learn what a Northbound and Southbound API are
- Better understand Policies and why they are valuable
- Know what programming language they should focus on
Anyone looking to get a better understanding of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and how to utilize it.
No previous experience is required… however, having a background/knowledge of routed and switched networks is a bonus.
- Overview of traditional networks
- What is SDN?
- Southbound Communication
- The Role Applications Play
- Northbound Communication
- Cisco SDN Vision
- Cisco SDN for the DC
- Cisco ACI Devices
- Cisco SDN for the Enterprise
- Cisco SDN Controllers
- Accessing the APIC
- Controllers Demonstration
- Why ACI?
- Do I need to Learn Programming?
- Programming Demo
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.