Are you an organizational wonder? Can you balance competing priorities? Are you always operating in high gear? If the answer to all three questions is a resounding yes, then our Client Amazement Team wants you! StormWind Studios is a cutting-edge, online IT training company that sets itself apart with superior learning materials, world-class instructors, and Hollywood-style video production (to name just a few things).
Our team is a group of relentlessly driven professionals, all armed with a healthy dose of humor and fun. We believe that you should not only work hard at your job but have a blast doing it, which is why our workplace culture is second to none (think stocked kitchen, good music, and high energy). Join the Client Amazement Team at StormWind Studios to start realizing your full potential today!
Responsibilities and duties
You’ll amaze our clients, both internal and external, with an absolutely astounding customer service experience. Period.
- Enter data to create client accounts
- Generate and analyze data for presentation to internal clients
- Answer inbound client calls and emails in order to diagnose and resolve any questions or issues they’re experiencing
- Communicate proactively with clients via phone and email to foster relationships, upsell and generate sales renewals.
- Able to talk to anyone, politely and professionally, at any time
- Write professionally and have excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Have the ability to not just hear what a person is saying, but to actively listen
- Assess and recommend ways our team can be more efficient, generate more revenue, and generally be more awesome (if being more awesome is even possible)
- Must have the ability to embrace continuous change and exhibit the adaptability to work within realistic, yet demanding deadlines.
- Minimum of Associate degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Sales Databases (Salesforce)