This online training course is a high level introduction to C#, a general-purpose, modern and object-oriented programming language pronounced as “C sharp”. It was developed by Microsoft and is among the languages for Common Language Infrastructure. C# is a lot similar to Java syntactically and is easy for users who have knowledge of C, C++ or Java. This C# online training course covers compiling source code, JIT, Visual Studio, .NET, CLI and more!
- The basics of Visual Studio
- Create and edit source code
- Compile source code for use by the JITr
- Installation and updating of Visual Studio
- The basics of .NET development
- Introduction to CLR, CLI, CLS, CTS, JIT, and FCL
This online training course is for anyone looking to get a base of C# knowledge and begin their journey into a general-purpose, modern and object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft.
*Course outline is subject to change
Introduction to Visual Studio
- What is it?
- Supported programming languages
- Visual Studio editions
- Prepping your Visual Studio environment
- Installation issues
- Updating and modifying
- Starting development
An introduction to .NET development options
- What is the end goal of the development process
- Supported languages (we don’t want to go here)
- CLR (Common Language Runtime)
- FCL (Framework Class Library)
- .NET application platform