This online training course is a high level introduction to C#, a general-purpose, modern and object-oriented programming language pronounced as “C sharp”. It was developed by Microsoft and is among the languages for Common Language Infrastructure. C# is a lot similar to Java syntactically and is easy for users who have knowledge of C, C++ or Java. This C# online training course covers compiling source code, JIT, Visual Studio, .NET, CLI and more!
- The basics of Visual Studio
- Create and edit source code
- Compile source code for use by the JITr
- Installation and updating of Visual Studio
- The basics of .NET development
- Introduction to CLR, CLI, CLS, CTS, JIT, and FCL
This online training course is for anyone looking to get a base of C# knowledge and begin their journey into a general-purpose, modern and object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft.
*Course outline is subject to change
Introduction to Visual Studio
- What is it?
- Supported programming languages
- Visual Studio editions
- Prepping your Visual Studio environment
- Installation issues
- Updating and modifying
- Starting development
An introduction to .NET development options
- What is the end goal of the development process
- Supported languages (we don’t want to go here)
- CLR (Common Language Runtime)
- FCL (Framework Class Library)
- .NET application platform
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.