Taught by front-end web developer and instructor Kevia Cloud, you’ll quickly be ready to get your hands dirty with this essential aspect of web development.
- Structure of a HTML page
- <head>, <p>, <spa>, <em>, and <strong> elements
- Parent and child relationships
- Tables, forms, and special characters
- Headers and footers
This online training course is for anyone looking to get a base of knowledge and begin their journey into HTML.
What is HTML?
- HTML overview and introduction
HTML Foundations I
- structure of a simple HTML page
- anatomy of an element
- page title
- <head> element
- <p> element
- <spa> element
- <em> and <strong> elements
- parent and child relationship
HTML Foundations II
HTML Foundations III
- HTML special characters
HTML Foundations IV
- IDs and classes selectors
- span and div elements
- header and footer
- nav, section, article, and aside elements
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.