Do you enjoy uncovering new business and building new business relationships? Are you extremely proficient in prospecting throughout an entire client organization, including all Director, V-, and C-level executives? Are you well-versed in the art of selling, using proven methodologies and skills? If you answered “yes” to all three of these, then we need to talk…
StormWind Studios is a leading cloud-based IT training company that differentiates itself with superior learning materials, expert-level instructors, and HD video production (to give you just a taste). Our team is a group of relentlessly driven professionals, all armed with a healthy dose of humor and fun. Join the StormWind team as an Enterprise Account Manager to start realizing your full potential right away!
Responsibilities and duties
You’ll pursue sales opportunities in order to prospect and build a pipeline in your area. Manage opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle (identification, business discovery, presentation, negotiation, and close).
- A good attitude, a resilient personality, a lot of tenacity, a desire to be successful, and a ton of self-motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- At least 3 years of proven experience selling IT-related services in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related discipline) preferred
- Experience selling managed services and/or consumption based services preferred