In this online workshop training course, you will get an introduction on how to implement service improvements based on the ITIL® philosophy of “adopt and adapt”. Upon completing this online training course, you’ll be well positioned to successfully complete the associated ITIL® Practitioner certification exam.
This ITIL® course will cover nine guiding principles of service improvement: focus on value, design for experience, start where you are, work holistically, progress iteratively, observe directly, be transparent, collaborate, and keep it simple.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Our ITIL® courses are delivered in partnership with Logical Operations.
Exam: ITIL® Practitioner
Raymond Lacoste, ITILF, ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Intermediate
The ITIL® Practitioner course covers:
- Service management concepts
- Guiding Principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
This online training course will significantly benefit anyone seeking ITIL® Practitioner certification and everyone engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management.
ITIL® Foundation v3 equivalent, v3 or 2011 is a mandatory requirement
- How to adopt and adapt the ITIL Framework for business success
- Navigate difficult decisions in service management with the 9 Guiding Principles
- Use the CSI approach to structure improvement initiatives
- Crucial aspects needed for all improvement initiatives
- Measurements and Metrics
- Organizational Change Management
- Critical tools for all ITIL Practitioners