ITIL® v4 Foundation
ITIL® v4 Foundation
This exciting and dynamic online training course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. The course is based on the ITIL® 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Exam: ITIL® 4 Foundation
Raymond Lacoste, ITILF, ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Intermediate
The ITIL 4 Foundation covers:
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience is recommended.
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain:
- Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model)
- Change control
- Incident management
- Problem Management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Service configuration management
- IT asset management
- Business analysis
- Service continuity management
- Deployment management
- Monitoring and event management
- Release management
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.