ITIL® 3 Foundation
ITIL® 3 Foundation
In this exciting and dynamic online training course, you will get an introduction to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. Upon completing this online training course, you’ll be well positioned to successfully complete the associated ITIL® certification exam required for entry into the future ITIL® intermediate-level training courses.
This ITIL® course will cover five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service lifecycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value and ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Our ITIL® courses are delivered in partnership with Logical Operations and Quint Wellington Redwood, ATO.
Raymond Lacoste, ITILF, ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Intermediate
The ITIL Foundation course covers:
- Key concepts of ITIL®
- Important principles for improving IT operations
- Vital processes and functions
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL® to everyday IT situations
- How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality
- Strategies to balance IT resources
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience is recommended.
Module 1. Service Management Defined
- IT services and what they really do
- How IT services deliver value to customers
- Value and importance of IT service management
Module 2. ITIL Introduction
- Good practices
- Ease ITIL adoption
- ITIL qualification scheme, bodies, and certifications
Module 3. Service Strategy
- Design, develop, and implement service management
- Service management as a strategic asset
- Setting objectives and expectations
- Identify and select prioritization opportunities
Module 4. Service Design
- Design and develop services
- Develop processes
- Design principles and methods
- Convert strategy into services
Module 5. Service Transition
- Develop and improve capabilities
- Improved methods for transitioning new and changed services into operation
- Manage the complexity related to changes
- Prevent undesired results while enabling innovation
Module 6. Service Operation
- Effectively and efficiently deliver support services
- Ensure value to customer and service provider
- Maintain stability while allowing for change
- Organize to improve IT support to customers
Module 7. Continual Service Improvement
- Create and maintain value for customers
- Importance of better design, introduction, and operation of services
- Improving service quality, business continuity, and IT efficiency
- Link improvement efforts to strategy, design, and transition
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.