In this online workshop training course, you will get an introduction on how to implement service improvements based on the ITIL® philosophy of “adopt and adapt”. Upon completing this online training course, you’ll be well positioned to successfully complete the associated ITIL® Practitioner certification exam.
This ITIL® course will cover nine guiding principles of service improvement: focus on value, design for experience, start where you are, work holistically, progress iteratively, observe directly, be transparent, collaborate, and keep it simple.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Our ITIL® courses are delivered in partnership with Logical Operations.
Exam: ITIL® Practitioner
Raymond Lacoste, ITILF, ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Intermediate
The ITIL® Practitioner course covers:
- Service management concepts
- Guiding Principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
This online training course will significantly benefit anyone seeking ITIL® Practitioner certification and everyone engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management.
ITIL® Foundation v3 equivalent, v3 or 2011 is a mandatory requirement
- How to adopt and adapt the ITIL Framework for business success
- Navigate difficult decisions in service management with the 9 Guiding Principles
- Use the CSI approach to structure improvement initiatives
- Crucial aspects needed for all improvement initiatives
- Measurements and Metrics
- Organizational Change Management
- Critical tools for all ITIL Practitioners
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.