We’re a cutting-edge IT training company— constantly taking on new challenges and delivering outstanding results. We work with a team of relentlessly driven professionals… all armed with a healthy dose of humor and fun. We believe that you should not only work hard at your job but have a blast doing it with people you love being around.
We are looking for fresh talent to join our amazing team in North Scottsdale.
If you’ve considered becoming an IT trainer or instructor, this is a tremendous chance to get your foot in the door. You won’t start out as a lead trainer at StormWind in this position, but we’ll be grooming you for that possibility or eventuality depending on your innate abilities. Along the way, you’ll gain loads of knowledge, certifications and get to take a stab at delivering technical training.
The responsibilities of this opportunity are focused around writing technical instruction, practice tests and labs for IT training curriculum such as Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and cybersec. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of IP-connectivity, have a technical certification such as N+, MCSA or CCNA, and be a self-starter.
- A base of foundational technical skills.
- Solid writing and research skills with a capacity to solve problems.
- Serious utility-player skills, this role will progress into many hats like lab development and technical writing.
- At a minimum, a strong knowledge of TCP/IP is required. N+, CCENT or CCNA level, but any technical cert, including even A+ preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer you…
- Ridiculous career development. We encourage you to take advantage of the endless technical courses we offer. Certs, certs, certs!
- Get your foot in the door for the coveted IT instructor title.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The ability to work with leaders in the tech training industry.
- 15 days PTO plus paid holidays and 2 floating holidays.
- Access to fully stocked kitchens – Just added cold brew and peanut putter pretzels!