AWS Developer Associate
AWS Developer Associate
In this online training course, students will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. We will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course can be used in order to prepare for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Students will learn:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as datastores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
AWS Developer Associate is intended for intermediate-level software developers and those that are looking to gain more knowledge into AWS’s developing capabilities.
None, but we recommend that students have:
- Knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Lambda API Gateway Step Functions
- SQS, SNS, SES
*Course Outline is Subject to Change
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction to AWS Key Management Service
- Introduction to Amazon EC2
- Introduction to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Using Open Data with Amazon S3
- S3: Multi-region Storage Backup with Cross-Region Replication
- Introduction to Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) (Windows)
- Introduction to Amazon Aurora
- Introduction to Amazon ElastiCache with Windows Server
- Working with Amazon ElastiCache for Redis
- Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Introduction to Amazon API Gateway
- Serverless Web Apps using Amazon DynamoDB – Part 1
- Serverless Web Apps using Amazon DynamoDB – Part 2
- Serverless Web Apps using Amazon DynamoDB – Part 3
- Working with AWS CodeCommit
- Working with AWS CodeCommit on Windows
- Working with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Blue/Green Deployment Pattern with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.