The StormWind Studios Sales Development Representative position provides a high-level of impact to drive lead generation, navigate prospect organizations, and identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in support of our Sales Reps and Directors. This is accomplished by calling on key decision makers at companies all throughout the US and into Canada and strategizing the optimum marketing approach for each prospect. This position will directly impact the Sales Team’s revenue flow..
Day to Day
- Work together with Sales Reps to create, gather, and interpret information on programs to drive and close business
- Build sales pipeline, identifying and qualifying target accounts/prospects through outbound cold calling. This is a phone sales position (making outbound cold calls), so you aren’t afraid to talk to anyone at any time
- Schedule Initial Prospect Meetings and handoff prospect(s) to Sales Team
- Log, track, and maintain prospecting activity in Salesforce
- Leverage taught sales techniques to overcome objections and maximize customer interactions
- Ability to manage time effectively in a remote environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a strong speaker and listener
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain StormWind’s value proposition as it relates to everyone you speak with
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want to hone your craft and are open to continuous self-improvement, must be coach-able and thrive on training and mentoring
- You must have the ability to not just hear what a person is saying, but to actively listen
- You don’t take yourself too seriously – life is meant to work hard and have fun!
Okay, now that we got that out of the way… what’s in it for me?
- Hybrid work schedule with an awesome team!
- $50K base + monthly bonus/ uncapped commission
- Low deductibles for Medical, Dental and Vision plans through United Healthcare national networks
- 15 PTO days annually, 7 Federal Holidays, plus 3 floater days – increasing with tenure
- 1-year free Apple Fitness+ membership, Employee Assistance Program, and more if you’re enrolled in medical coverage
- Health Savings (HSA) and Flexible Spending (FSA) Accounts
- Generous Life Insurance Policy at no cost to you
- 401(k) retirement savings plan