Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CIPTV1
Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CIPTV1
The Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CIPTV1 online training course prepares delegates for implementing a Cisco Unified Communications Manager, CUBE and audio and video conferences in a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.6 which is the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution.
This course will help students prepare for the CCNP Collaboration Certification.Read More
In some cases if you are working to attain your CCNP Voice certification you are able to apply completed CCNP Voice exams towards a CCNP Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNP Voice track will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNP Voice exams within the CCNP Collaboration certification, visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool.
Exam Number: 300-070 CIPTV1
CCNA, CCNP Collaboration
Students will learn:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and application
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic IP Networking Knowledge, ICND1 and ICND2 Recommended
- Knowledge of Video Foundation Topics.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Describing the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, its architecture and its deployment and redundancy options.
- Performing Initial Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Deploying IP Phone Services
Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single-Site On-Cluster Calling
- Describing Dial Plan Components
- Implementing Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Implementing Calling Privileges
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Analyzing Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling Requirements
- Implementing PSTN Access Using MGCP Gateways
- Describing Cisco IOS H.323 and SIP Gateways
- Implementing PSTN Access Using H.323 Gateways
- Describing the Cisco Unified Border Element
- Using the Cisco Unified Border Element to Access the PSTN via a SIP Trunk
- Using the Cisco Unified Border Element for URI Dialing
- Describing Dial Plan Interworking
- Describing Media Resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Annunciators and MOH
- Implementing MTPs
Audio and Video Conferencing
- Describing Conferencing Devices and their Functions
- Implementing Conference Bridges
- Describing Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Server
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Conductor
Quality of Service
- Analyzing Quality of Service Requirements
- Describing QoS Components and their Functions
- Implementing Marking
- Implementing Policing and Shaping
Lab 2: Configuring an MGCP Gateway
Lab 3: Configuring a CUCM Route Plan
Lab 4: Configuring Quality of Service (QoS)
Lab 5: Configuring a Video Conference Bridge
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.