Introduction to Cisco
Introduction to Cisco FirePOWER Services
In this online training course, students will learn about the next-generation firewall (NGFW) security concepts with Cisco FirePOWER.
Ryan Lindfield, CCNA, CCNP Security, CEH
Students will learn:
- ASA to FirePOWER Migration
- Firepower Threat Defense
- Administration with FirePOWER Device Manager
- Access Control and Network Address Translation
- Next Generation Firewall Deep Packet Inspection
- Network security engineers
- Individuals seeking knowledge utilizing FirePOWER
None, but it is recommended that a learner has either a CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security certification or equivalent experience.
- Course Introduction
- FirePOWER Core Technologies
- FirePOWER Platforms & Sizing
- Upgrading to FirePOWER Threat Defense
- FirePOWER Management
- Access Control Lists
- Deep Packet Inspection 2.0
- Indentity-Based Access Control
- Certificates & FTD
- Network Address Translation
- VPN Technologies
- Site to Site VPN’s with FTD
Get your training started!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.