Cisco CCNP Security: SENSS
Cisco CCNP Security: SENSS
Cisco CCNP Security: SENSS is an online training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls.Read More
The goal of this online training course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco Switches. Student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various perimeter security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing network zones. At the end of this online training course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA, and Router security appliance feature and provide detailed operations support for these products.
Exam Number: 300-206 SENSS
Ryan Lindfield, CCNA, CCNP Security, CEH
Students will learn:
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec.
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls.
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection.
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters.
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW).
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy.
The knowledge and experience are recommended before attending this online training course:
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Course Overview
- Network Security Zoning
- Cisco Module Network Security Architecture
- Cisco SecureX Architecture and Cisco TrustSec Solution
Deploying Cisco Network Infrastructure Protection Solutions
- Intro Cisco Network Infrastructure Architecture and Deploying Cisco IOS Control Plane Security Controls, Cisco IOS Management Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Management Plane Security Controls
- Configuring Cisco Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 2 and Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls
- Introducing Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco ASA Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation
Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Introducing Cisco Threat Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Basic Access Policies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filtering
- Deploying Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software with Basic Zone-Based Firewall Policy
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software ZBFW with Application Inspection Policies
Lab 1: Configuring Configure Cisco Policy Protection (CPP) and Management Plane Protection (MPP)
Lab 2: Configure Traffic Telemetry Methods
Lab 3: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
Lab 4: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
Lab 5: Configure NAT on Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall
Lab 6: Configure NAT on Cisco IOS Software
Lab 7: Configure Cisco ASA Access Policy
Lab 8: Configure Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policy
Lab 9: Configure Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filter
Lab 10: Configure Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
Lab 11: Configure Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW)
Lab 12: Configure Cisco IOS Software ZBFW Application Inspection Policy Lab Activity Solutions
Get your training started!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.