Cisco CCNP Security: SISAS
Cisco CCNP Security: SISAS
The Cisco CCNP Security: SISAS is an online training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X secure network access.Read More
The goal of this online training course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of this online training course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Exam Number: 300-208 SISAS
Ryan Lindfield, CCNA, CCNP Security, CEH
Students will learn:
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture and access control capabilities.
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- Implement identity based authorization policies.
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- Implement ISE Posture service.
- Implement ISE Profiling.
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- Troubleshoot ISE .
The knowledge and experience that a learner should have before attending this online training course:
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Threat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Identity Services
- 802.1X and EAP
- Configure 802.1X Components
Cisco ISE Fundamentals
- Describe Cisco ISE Features and configure the fundamentals
- Cisco ISE with PKI
- Cisco ISE Authentication
- Cisco ISE with External Authentication
Advance Access Control
- Certificate Based User Authentication
- Cisco TrustSec
Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Web Authentication
- Guest Access Services
Endpoint Access Control
Troubleshooting Network Access Control
- Troubleshooting ISE
Lab 1: Bootstrap Identity System
Lab 2: Enroll Cisco ISE in PKI
Lab 3: Implement MAB and Internal Authentication
Lab 4: Implement External Authentication
Lab 5: Implement EAP-TLS
Lab 6: Implement Authorization
Lab 7: Implement Central WebAuth and Guest Services
Lab 8: Implement Posture Service
Lab 9: Implement the Profile Service
Lab 10: Troubleshooting Network Access Control
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.