PM Leadership: Motivating a
Team of Individuals
PM Leadership: Motivating a Team of Individuals
For many years’ team motivation fell to the back burner of corporate necessity while the focus was on profit and process. Now organizations are beginning to see the value in team and individual motivations, work styles and general happiness at work. This short course will review different theories through time, personality styles and how to apply that information to your own team dynamic.
2 Professional Development Units (PDU)
Ashley Hunt, PMP, PMI-ACP
Stormwind’s EPIC Live courses provide 24×7 access, work-friendly 2-hour sessions with the best instructors in the business, and cinema-quality content to help students stay engaged. Included Materials:
- Access to multiple LIVE class events, for up to a year or more
- Instant Replay – On Demand HD video recordings of the Live Sessions
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Student Guide
Students will learn:
- Techniques to manage by motivation
- Ways to identifying the motivating factor of your team members
- Suggestions of ways to build team motivation throughout the project
- Ideas and knowledge to apply to your own personal team dynamic
If you are certified with a PMP® or CAPM® this course is a good way to earn PDU’s as well as discuss and learn better ways to work on the aspirational skill of negotiation. If you aren’t certified but are looking for ways to identify ways to improve negotiation strategies for resources, materials or equipment, then this course can help toward certification credits or just help you gain some insight into better best practices.
- Motivation Theorists
- Applying the theories to your team
- Identifying personality traits
- Co-located and virtual team building
PMI®, PMBOK®, PMP® and CAPM® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Get a demo or pricing!
Call (800) 850-9932 or submit this form to get pricing for you or your team.
We absolutely love being able to tailor the StormWind training experience to you and your goals. Simply provide us with a little bit of upfront info and we’ll get to work on customizing learning packages for you—at a price you just can’t resist.